Stay Safe on Holiday at Uppermoor Farm
Due to the current circumstances your stay with us in 2021 is going to be a little different. It’s important for you to feel safe whilst still enjoying your visit and therefore planning and preparing in advance will ensure you having a fabulous time with us.
Our Dedication to our Guests
We are ‘Good to Go’
Our loyal and dedicated house-keepers have always been renowned for their high standards of cleanliness and presentation, however, they will now be going ‘the extra mile’ and ensuring that your property will be cleaned and sanitised to the Covid Ready Guidelines from Visit Britain ‘Good to Go’ Accreditation. This includes making sure all the high touch points ie. light switches: and door handles will be sanitised thoroughly at our change overs with the recommended alcohol-based products or disinfectant. A signed full ‘check list’ of touch points will be provided to each Organiser on arrival.
Property Safety Procedures
To comply with new health & safety precautions and guidelines, we will temporarily remove some items from our properties, whilst also providing extra cleaning and sanitising products for your use during your stay. Please check this list below and we need to politely request that you will need to bring your own items for your pleasure whilst away.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, and milk along with basic condiments which are normally provided in our properties will no longer be available ~ sorry!
- Our beautifully ‘dressed beds’ with lovely throws and cushions will be removed.
- All magazines, books and maps will be removed.
- We are unable to provide our usual complimentary travel cots. However, high-chairs are still available on request.
- Our complimentary toiletries (shampoo, shower gels, and hand soap) which are usually provided in every bathroom will no longer be available ~ sorry! We will provide antibacterial soap in the kitchens and any cloakrooms for communal use.
- In the kitchens we will be providing extra dish cloths and sponges, and the usual ‘starter supply’ of dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, bin liners and antibacterial surface cleaner.
We recommend that you bring all items that you would normally use at home i.e. antibacterial handwash for bathrooms, cleaning surface wipes, and hand sanitiser with you. A useful tip is to bring travel size sanitiser too, so you can regularly sanitise your hands when washing them is not possible when out exploring local beauty areas.
During your stay
It is advised that you keep updated with the latest Government advice and this means ensuring everyone washes their hands thoroughly and regularly, and administer hand sanitiser where this isn’t possible and to refrain from touching your face after touching surfaces. We ask that all our Organisers please check with all members of your group that everyone is well prior to travelling to our property. You must advise them not to travel if they are unwell.
If anyone in your group develop Coronavirus symptoms at any point during your stay you must contact the owners or our Senior House-keeper. Please be advised that if anyone in your group develops symptoms whilst on holiday you and your party must go home immediately to self-isolate and inform us straight away so that necessary actions can be taken to ‘deep clean’ the property.
Please be conscientious in following social distancing when in public places away from Uppermoor Farm.
On Your Departure
To keep everyone safe could you please follow the procedures listed below:
- Strip all bed linen and leave in linen bags provided.
- Place all towels on the bathroom floor in a neat pile.
- Please leave all windows open whenever possible (subject to raining).
- Please tie and remove all rubbish and place in wheelie bins provided.
- Please double check no personal belongings have been left behind.
- A prompt departure is essential to allow our house-keepers adequate time to carry out our rigorous cleaning programme prior to new guests’ arrival. Please double check your departure time on your reservation details. Thank You.
Advice & Suggestions to Plan for a Lovely Stay
Shop at home
Bring what you need for the first few days of your stay, this will avoid wasting holiday time at busy local supermarkets or disappointment with product shortages.
Online grocery delivery
All the leading supermarkets deliver to Uppermoor Farm ensure your delivery slot is after your check in time please.
Many restaurants, pubs, and cafes with be open from 12th April but only for dining outdoors in marquees or similar and will have strict social distancing measures in place. It is advisable to check if they can cater for your group and then book well ahead to avoid disappointment. Some are now offering a take- away service, so you can order and then collect to enjoy in the comfort and space of your holiday home.
Uppermoor Farm boasts a prime Peak District location with stunning far reaching views, so why not take advantage of the BBQ’s provided at the property and enjoy ‘Alfresco dining’ at its best. There is ample comfortable garden furniture for your enjoyment. (You do need to bring your own charcoal).
We have a list of approved caterers who come out regularly to Uppermoor farm and provide a restaurant style meal in your holiday home; they even do all the washing up. There is a wide choice of menu’s and prices depending on your choice of food. Some approved Suppliers can provide more basic ready meals all ready for just popping in the oven before serving. Please ask for more details when you are making a reservation to stay with us.
Stay Safe before you come away
If you or anyone in your group develop symptoms before your holiday it’s important that you inform us right away. Our contact details are: 01335 390781. We will advise on the next steps.
Make plans on things you want to do whilst away
Some local towns may have road restrictions/closures and/or reduced parking so be sure to plan before you head off. The Peak District National Park Website provides up to date information on car parks and spaces at all the sites they manage.
…unwind and enjoy staying at your luxury property and enjoy it’s beautiful private surroundings: We are extremely fortunate and own 70 acres of rolling green fields surrounding Uppermoor Farm and you are most welcome to enjoy it but if you are visiting the countryside for the first time please take a look at the countryside code and protect and respect our natural environment at all times. Thank You.
We would like to wish everyone a wonderful time and fantastic stay with us at Uppermoor Farm.