Uppermoor Farm – dog friendly cottages, Peak District
We love dogs, we really do. In fact we have two here on the farm and they are our pride and joy.
However, as dog friendly as we are, it’s our goal to provide the most luxurious home away from home for you as we possibly can, and we endeavour to keep our standards as high as humanly possible. This means we need to keep everything spic and span, which includes avoiding unwanted paw prints on furniture!
Based on this, we want the experience of Uppermoor Farm to be the best it can. We believe wherever possible, your dog should remain at home, with loved ones, so you needn’t worry about whether your dog is going to behave, whether he will be trodden on by passing sheep, or how you will leave him whilst you go out for that amazing celebratory meal. Most people who have brought their dogs with them on holiday have said next time, they will leave him/her at home.
So as much as we love our canine friends, well behaved dogs are permitted in the properties, only after written consent has been given by the owner, and then only on the under taking that it sleeps and occupies the large boot/utility room in the Farmhouse accommodation.
A minimum charge of £30 per dog is payable for your pets 2 night weekend stay with us.
Written consent must ALWAYS be given.
Once written consent is given to bring your pet on holiday with you the following Pet Rules Apply:
• Please note no pets are allowed in any of the bedrooms or on any furniture or upstairs at any time.
• Please keep your dog on a lead at all times when outside the stone wall boundary of Uppermoor Farm and immediate garden/grounds.
• It’s your dog’s holiday too ~ so do not leave him unattended in the Farmhouse at any time.
• Please clear up any mess and deposit in the bin provided at the rear of the property.
• Please vacuum up any dog hairs from flooring prior to your departure.